Thursday 28 April 2011

butter chicken in Masti

Those of you who are fans of Indian cuisine and simply love butter chicken, Masti in Macquarie Centre is the place to go. Two days back I had butter chicken in Masti and I have to say it was very good. It’s pretty cheap as well. You can get a small bowl of butter chicken curry and a cup of rice for just $9.90 only. The chicken fillet pieces were small and they presented it in a small bowl in a very Indian way. The curry paste was perfect and the tomato puree was thick enough to give you the right flavour. The best part was the hint of cinnamon and the thick cream they used. However the amount of ghee was less just the way I like it to be. I would recommend everyone to go and taste this dish. You can either choose white plain rice with it or you can choose nun bread. I am planning to try with a nun bread next time I go for sure. One of the interesting things about this restaurant is the fact that they keep on playing Indian movies’ songs which give you the feeling you are actually in India and having butter chicken in some local food shop. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment